Best Restaurants Destin
Satisfy your appetite and quench your thirst at the best restaurants in town! Every trip to Destin, FL needs to be accompanied by some delicious dining. While Destin is most famous for its fresh seafood, Florida as a whole is well-known for its Hispanic influence as well. Destin is full of restaurants to fulfill your every craving - take a look to see which one you want to try first!
- Pepitos- Stop in and get the best burrito in town after a day on the beach! Located on Destin Harbor, Pepitos is a casual restaurant serving a variety of yummy burritos and margaritas!
- La Paz- This Tex-Mex restaurant offers all of your Mexican favorites- including a full bar!
- Burrito del Sol- End your beach day with an entertainment-filled night at this Baja- style restaurant! Burrito del Sol is well known for their slow roasted steak and chicken, as well as live music and daily deals all week long.
- Dewey Destin’s- Overlooking Crab Island, Dewey Destin’s is one of Destin’s most popular seafood restaurants. With a plethora of food choices, a location accessible by boat on Crab Island, and a casual ambience, Dewey’s is a perfect stop for any time of the day!
- Boshamps Seafood and Oyster House- For a night out on the town, Boshamps is a great place to stop for a bite to eat. Offering fresh seafood, 2 full bars, happy hour, and an ocean view, this restaurant is the ideal place for a late night hangout with friends!
- Louisiana Lagniappe- Feeling fancy? Enjoy a 5-star creole-style seafood dinner with a full view of the ocean at Louisiana Lagniappe. This spot is perfect for a date night or for the last meal of your vacation!
- Bric à Brac- Located at the Shoreline Village Mall, Bric à Brac offers classic American foods as well as live music and a dance floor!The Other End- Perfect for a beach snack, The Other End is a truck- operated restaurant serving burgers and beer right on Destin Harbor.
- Donut Hole Bakery- Breakfast is served! Donut Hole Bakery serves all-day breakfast meals, as well as freshly baked pastries everyday. Located on the Destin Harbor, this cafe is suited for any time of the day your breakfast cravings hit!
Not only does Destin, FL contain some excellent restaurants, but it also offers some exciting activities as well. Give us a call at Wet-N-Wild Watersports to book a jet ski rental, try parasailing, or embark on a dolphin cruise!